When you’re ready, Play it Safe with Us!
In order to welcome you safely, we have developed a new set of practices in the way we operate. While this is new for all of us, we are determined to deliver the same level of service and excitement to our guests.
In order to help answer any of your immediate questions, we have provided the below FAQ’s
What requirements are in place for Casino & Hotel Guests?
- Guests are required to perform a temperature screening before entering the Casino
- All Casino guests, employees, and vendors are required to wear a protective face mask while on property
- Our hotel is accepting regular reservations, and our existing 24 hour cancellation policy will apply
What types of gaming, entertainment, and dining will I be able to enjoy?
- Our Slot and Table Games are open
- We will be turning off, covering, or removing chairs on our gaming floor to provide appropriate social distancing
- Our Poker Room is temporarily closed
- Live Entertainment acts have been temporarily suspended in order to limit large group gatherings
- Our Pools, arcades and other family amenities will temporarily be closed
- The Buffet will have limited service, but many of our restaurants will be open for in restaurant dining. Restaurant surfaces and menus will be sanitized after each use.
- Bars will be open for our guests with increased spacing to provide appropriate social distancing
What offers Gaming offers and promotions are available?
- There are new and exciting offers waiting for our Rewards Club Members, please see your Host or Rewards Club for more detail.
- We have carefully reviewed and adjusted our promotional calendar and have cancelled any events that encourage group gathering including group slot tournaments, ticketed drawings, live entertainment, and group dinners.
- Please watch your mail or visit the One Club Desk for an updated promotional calendar
How will my current Elko’s Place tier status and point balances be affected?
- Your current tier status and point balances will be maintained until December 31, 2020.
- We want our guests to be able to visit and enjoy their Elko’s Place benefits when they are ready.
- On 1/1/2021 our normal tier and point expiration policies will continue.